Upcoming Clean California Events
Coastal Cleanup Day is this September 23, 2023! From the Sierra to the seas, we can all get involved to help improve the quality of our stormwater & waterways. Use the Coastal Commission’s helpful map to find a cleanup in your area and volunteer today! Details for each event are listed under each pin.
Dump Day events are until capacity is reached.
- September 23: Clean CA and Keep Riverside Clean & Beautiful – Martha McClean Anza Narrows Park, 5759 Jurupa Ave, Riverside, CA from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- September 23: Stormwater Program and American River Parkway Foundation “Great American River Cleanup” – Discovery Park, Oak Site Picnic Area | 1600 Garden Hwy Sacramento, CA from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, 9/23.
- September 23: Stormwater Program at Refuse Refuse San Francisco’s “Keep Our Highways and Waterways Clean, No Butts!” cleanup event - Ocean Beach | 734 La Playa St. San Francisco, CA from 10:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, 9/23.
- September 23: Stormwater Program at Orange County Coastkeeper’s Coastal Cleanup Day – Huntington State Beach, Tower 10 | 21601 Pacific Coast Highway Huntington Beach, CA from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, 9/23.
- Sept. 30 – Oct. 1: Clean CA at the Goleta Lemon Festival – 7050 Phelps Road, Goleta, CA from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Every Tuesday & Saturday: Clean CA & Carmel Cares Downtown Detail Cleanup from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Sign up to volunteer for a detail.