Household Waste Dump Month - Trinity County, March 2023
Attention Trinity County:
Caltrans and Trinity County have partnered again for Trinity County residents to dump their household waste in March! Trinity County households qualify to dump two cubic yards of waste at any of nine Trinity County dump sites listed below. Event may end early due to limited capacity. This dump event is managed using vouchers and is for HOUSEHOLD WASTE ONLY. Please email SolidWaste@trinitycounty.org to receive yours and reference “Voucher” in the subject line.
- Weaverville Transfer Station (Tu-Sa 7:30am-3:30pm)
- Hayfork Transfer Station (Tu-Sa 9am-4pm)
- Burnt Ranch Transfer Station (Mo,Tu,Fr,Sa 8am-4pm)
- Big Bar Transfer Station (Sat 8am-2pm)
- Junction City Transfer Station (Mo,Tu,Fr,Sa 8am-4pm)
- Hobel Transfer Station (Mo,Tu,Fr,Sa 8am-4pm)
- Hyampom Transfer Station (8am-4pm)
- Ruth Transfer Station (Su, Tu 8am-4pm)
- Van Duzen Transfer Station (Fr, Sa, Mo 8am-4pm)
Event is restricted to Trinity County residents and excludes business waste. Free Dump Day is a partnership with Trinity County and Caltrans’ Clean California. To learn more visit CleanCA.com, https://www.trinitycounty.org/Updates, https://www.trinitycounty.org/Solid-Waste. Questions? Contact D2PIO@dot.ca.gov. To learn more, visit cleanca.com.
Questions? Email D2PIO@DOT.ca.gov.